Eligibility and Cost of Our Medical Transport Services
Monroe County residents without access to other transportation who need a ride to medical counseling or social service programs. People who:
- Participate in daily programs run by agencies that contract with Medical Motor Service.
- Meet the transportation criteria set by the service agency.
- Have medical appointments and no way to get to them.
- Most passengers are referred by a medical department, social worker, or agency. If you have a physical, emotional, or social disability, call us for help finding the right provider to meet your transportation needs.
- At the forefront of what Medical Motor Service provides is affordability. We work with individuals with diverse incomes to ensure that they receive the transportation they need. The suggested contribution varies according to the trip's purpose or destination. Call us for a current fee schedule.
- Medical Motor Service is a Medicaid-approved transportation provider. If you have active Medicaid in Monroe County, please call Medical Answering Services the Medicaid transportation office (MAS) at (866) 932-7740 to schedule your ride with Medical Motor Service as your vendor. Please call us to learn more.
- To schedule a trip, call (585) 654-7030 Monday through Friday from 7 AM to 5 PM You may schedule a trip as much as six weeks in advance. At the latest, trips must be called in by noon at least two business days in advance of the date of travel. So, for example, if you wish to schedule a trip for Monday, please phone us on Thursday before noon. To cancel a trip reservation, call (585) 654-7030 any time, any day. You may leave your cancellation message on our voicemail system if it is after our normal business hours.
- It’s simple – let's talk! Call (585) 654-6030